With the brand new year rolling out fresh new content every single week, this year is on a roll to deliver high-intensity HBO Max entertainment content throughout all streaming services.
But January isn’t finished yet without delivering the movie of the month titled “The Little Things” starring the academy award-winning trio “Jared Leto“, “Denzel Washington” and “Rami Malek“.
The film will be making its international debut in theatres and on HBO Max on the 29th of January.
February has a lot in store for us let us take a look at what it has to offer:
1. Black Lightning: The latest entry in the Arrowverse will be returning for its fourth season on February 8.
2. Superman & Lois: The upcoming and next chapter in the Arrowverse telling the story of Superman and his lady love will premiere on February 23.
3. The Walking Dead: The zombie flick set in a post-apocalyptic world will return for its remaining 6 episodes for season 10 on February 28.
4. Judas and The Black Messiah: An early oscar contender and probably the best film of February starring Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Steinfield. The film will be releasing simultaneously on HBO Max and in Theatres on February 12.
5. Minari: Another possible oscar contender drama film starring the walking dead fame all the way from South Korea Steven Yeun. The film will be distributed by A24 on February 12.
6. Cherry: Written by Russo Brothers of Avengers Infinity War and Avengers Endgame comes to the action flick starring Tom Holland as the titular character “Cherry“. Cherry will be released on AppleTv+ on February 26.
Well that is it for February but not for the rest of the year, well we are just getting started